Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most overlooked department/team in the organization. Sometimes the question even goes like this – I already have a marketer, why would I have to hire an SEO person. So, we wanted to pitch in some insights from our learnings and why SEO plays a key role in the marketing department.
- [2:11] Why do you need an SEO person in the team?
- [5:30] How SEO has evolved since 2010?
- [9:12] How to structure a homepage for SEO?
- [11:09] What is a Product Detail Page (PDP) and what kind of content will bring in better conversion.
- [14:18] Why do you need unique content for your landing pages and what are some of the tools?
- [16:10] How proper images and videos can help you to rank better.
- [19:35] What is on-page optimization?
- [24:26] How a 1 or 2-second increase in website load time will hurt your conversion rate and why do you need to focus on the performance?
- [26:50] What is Rich Snippets?
- [32:00] Why you shouldn’t stop doing SEO activities, just because you’re ranked on Google’s first page.
- [32:27] How to drive traffic and off-page optimization.
- [35:45] Does the B2B website need reviews?
- [38:29] Important SEO things to consider during migration or re-platforming.
Show Links and References
Want us to address one of your biggest challenges? Please feel free to send us an email to email@example.com and we will cover them on our next episode.