A perfect, neat, and clean Product Photography is equally important as the product content. Remember the product images are the door for your consumers to enter into your ecommerce store. If you have the right images, you’re already halfway to making a sale. Some of the questions that keep coming back if you’re a starter are:
- Should I go for natural light or studio light?
- Is using a Tripod really important?
- What are some of the recommended settings in the DSLR
- What are the post-processing procedures?
and it doesn’t just stop there. You also need to know what are some of the image editing tools (like Canva, Snapseed, etc).
Liz is an Emmy-Award winner, and the Co-Founder and CEO of Soona, the same day photo, and video production studio. While Soona was just recently launched this past year, Mighteor is her first entrepreneurial venture, one of the world’s first internet video production companies. Serving to clients like Facebook, Pillsbury, Microsoft, and TCF Bank, she knew what’s the right thing to do in an internet era.
For today’s episode, I sat down with her to bring you all that’s product photography is all about and what converts a visitor into a customer.
Why wait? Just go ahead and hit that play button and if you have any comments on the show don’t forget to mail me.
- [1:39] How did Liz found Mighteor
- [3:49] Why Soona and what was the idea behind founding another company
- [6:15] Go to market strategy
- [9:24] How important is product photography for an ecommerce store
- [9:32] A plug & play Shopify app
- [10:50] Should you do the product photography internally or hire a vendor
- [13:42] 3D or 360-degree product photography
- [14:58] What is the timeline of 3D photography and what is the investment
- [16:57] Why product video is important for your online store and what does the consumer want
- [18:57] How a product video can help boost your Facebook ad campaign
- [23:45] The process behind ecommerce photography
- [26:02] Marketing insights learned and why storytelling is important
- [27:20] What is Candor Clause and how it is going to help other young entrepreneurs to address discrimination and harassment
- Try “Coupon Code: LIZ” to try it for free
- Liz on Twitter
- Guide to write engaging product titles
- Driven Ecommerce at Work Home