Magento Masters Virtual Series is a bi-weekly event from DCKAP. This past week we wrapped up the season 1 with an interesting guest in the Magento community.
I had a great conversation with Ben Marks, Magento Evangelist at Adobe and we discussed:
- How are you managing without travel?
- Is Magento in transition and evolving, what is the future looks like under Adobe.
- What is the future of Magento opensource?
- What are some of the biggest accomplishments of the community engineering team?
- Does Adobe have any plan in getting Magento deep in the SMB market, especially when competing with platforms like Shopify?
- Will Magento consider moving from PHP to Java or .NET in the future?
- Magento certifications rebranded to Adobe certifications, what can expect?
- Will the new certifications expire after 2 years?
- What Magento is doing in the AI space?
- Will Magento become more like a plug & play solution?
- What is going to change and what are some of the nice things for partners.
- A personal growth story of a company or an individual by contributing to the Magento community.
- What is the biggest challenge we have ahead for Magento as technology and Adobe as a company?
- Imagine and Adobe Summit 2021, any plans?